Going beyond your standard printer, this unit features automatic duplexing and mobile printing support when networked using the Ethernet connection or Wi-Fi functionality. Users can print larger jobs with ease as well thanks to a 250-sheet input tray. Additionally, the printer has intuitive controls through the use of a 2.65″ colour LCD touchscreen on the front panel. USB 2.0 connectivity is available as well for a direct connection to a computer.
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology uses a four-colour pigment ink set to create sharp, vivid photos and documents.
- Print resolutions are available at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in colour and 1200 x 1200 dpi in black.
- Users can print at ISO speeds up to 22 ppm in black and 18 ppm in colour as well as draft speeds of up to 34 ppm in black and colour.
- First, print out times of 9 seconds in black and 10 seconds in colour.
- Borderless printing is available in sizes up to 11 x 17″ or A3.
- Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Standard print language of HP PCL3 GUI.
- 250-sheet input tray supports media up to 11.7 x 17″ in size.
- Supported media types include plain paper, photo paper, thick paper, recycled paper, and more.
- The monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 250-1500 pages.
- Uses a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
- Both an 8.5 x 14″ flatbed and 35-sheet automatic document feeder are available for scanning.
- The scanner has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scanning benefits from a colour depth of 24-bit and a grayscale depth of 8-bit or 256 levels.
- Scanning can be performed at speeds up to 8 ipm.
- Users can save scans as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, or PNG file types.
- Digital sending features include Scan to PC.
- Copy resolutions of up to 600 dpi are available in both black and colour.
- Copies can be made at ISO speeds of up to 18 CPM in black and 13 CPM in colour or draft speeds of 34 CPM.
- Reduction/enlargement from 25-400%.
- Up to 99 copies can be made at a time.
- Copy settings include size, quality, lighter/darker, paper size, resize, paper type, two-sided, ID copy, collate, binding margin, enhancement, crop, and copy preview.
NB: For every purchase, you make on our store, 2% of what you pay is dedicated to charity, assisting “Out of Schoolkids” in slum locations in Nigeria get back to School.
Thank goodness, in partnership with Pay With Specta from Sterling Bank, you can BUY NOW AND PAY LATER!!! That means, not having money to buy now is no longer a barrier for you to buy your dream electronics, gadgets, furniture, and decor material. You can split your payment into 3 instalments at no additional interest!!!
What are you waiting for??? Make that purchase NOW.