Get versatile performance and print, scan, and copy.
Count on high-quality prints time after time from the world’s #1 printer vendor.2
HP products work better together to provide an optimal printing experience.
Simple setup from your PC
Get started fast with an easy setup. Use the HP Smart app to set up with USB in few easy steps.1
Easily connect your printer to your computer with the built-in USB port.3
Get the everyday prints you want, fast. This printer delivers your documents at high speed.
Quality you can count on
Original HP ink cartridges deliver sharp text and vibrant graphics for all your everyday documents.
Print more pages and change cartridges less often with Original HP high-yield cartridges.4.
- Print speed black:
- ISO: Up to 7.5 ppm
- Draft: Up to 20 ppm 5
- Print speed color:
- ISO: Up to 5.5 ppm
- Draft: Up to 16 ppm 5
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 15 sec
- Color: As fast as 18 sec 3
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 50 to 100
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 each black, tri-color)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor
- Replacement cartridges
- 3YM61AE HP 305 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~120 pages yield)
- 3YM62AE HP 305XL Black High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~240 pages yield)
- 3YM60AE HP 305 Tri-Color Original Ink Cartridge (~100 pages yield)
- 3YM63AE HP 305XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages yield). Actual yield varies considerably based on the content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies